Welcome to the BVSD Early Childhood Education Department
2015/2016 Preschool Enrollment Information
for children NEW to BVSD Preschool
Preschool Lottery window is
December 1, 2014 thru January 16, 2015 at 4:00pm
Please read the directions below to enroll your child for the upcoming 2015-2016 preschool year.
Three funding opportunities are available through BVSD to cover the cost of preschool. Please peruse these options FIRST to decide which fits your family best. Use your determination to select the correct application track once you open the Online Preschool Application.
Our program costs $385/month
Funded through the State of Colorado, this option is for families that have financial and/or other hardships affecting their ability to pay full tuition for preschool.
Funded through the State of Colorado, all of our preschool classrooms follow an inclusive education model for children receiving Special Education funding.
There are two steps to enrolling your child during the Preschool Tuition Lottery. Both steps must be complete between December 1st, 2014 and 4:00pm on January 16th, 2015 to be considered for the Preschool Lottery. All applications submitted after that date will be added to the District’s waitlist.
1. Click on the link https://earlyed.bvsd.org/ and complete the Preschool Enrollment Online application. You will receive an email confirmation upon submission.
2. Deliver the following documents in person to Lucia Cisneros in the Early Childhood Office at the Boulder Valley School District Education Center (6500 Arapahoe Rd. Boulder, CO 80303). Only complete applications will be counted as submitted. You will receive a receipt with a unique barcode and time stamp to confirm your submission.
Questions, concerns and help filling out enrollment paperwork can be addressed by the Preschool Community Liaisons. For a complete list and contact information for the school specific liaisons, click here. You can also call Ms. Cisneros directly at 720-561-5075. Keep in mind the offices will be closed December 22nd 2014 through January 2nd 2015 for Winter Break.
The required documents for tuition lottery enrollment are:
- The three-page, printed Student Enrollment Online receipt (“SEO”). If you do not have access to a printer, write down your application number and bring that to the office. Student Enrollment Online found here: https://enroll.bvsd.org/
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport.
- A copy of your child’s current immunizations.
- A current proof of residence (Xcel bill, water bill copy of lease or house contract. Be sure to include ALL pages).
- TUITION FAMILIES ONLY: $50 registration fee. Checks made out to BVSD with your child’s name and school on the memo line.